Set Includes six (6) Tools at a 15% discount if purchased together:
1. Utility Shears - Made in China. Long narrow body which is great for trimming buds and reaching deep with minimum disturbance to the surrounding foliage.
It's finger rings are also well suited for smaller hands. 3/4" blades, 6" overall.
2. Concave Branch Cutter - (Beginner) This razor sharp tool is designed for cutting branches flush to the trunk.
The resulting wound can then heal over quickly with very little scarring. Will keep a sharp edge indefinitely when properly used and cared for.
The Concave Cutter is the single most important tool for bonsai use and for which there is no substitute. The 8" version is considered the basic size.
8" overall. Similar in appearance to shown.
3. Bonsai Wire Cutters- These wire cutters are designed specifically for removing bonsai wire.
Although enthusiasts new to bonsai sometimes substitute standard wire cutters, these are designed with a rounded head to prevent damage to the trunk and branches when removing wires.
The jaws of the cutters cut the wire symmetrically and cleanly.
Highly recommended for bonsai enthusiast.
4. Shears (Beginner) - Similar in appearance to shown.
5. Spherical Knob Cutter - Made in China. Designed to remove trunk knobs and roots.
The head is shaped like a ball, hence the name "spherical."
It produces a hollow, circular cut that heals quickly with a minimum of scarring. 7" long.
6. Single Point Root Rake - Used to separate small and medium sized capillary roots during transplanting and repotting.
Has a single steel prong. Simple, yet a necessary tool for bonsai enthusiasts.
8" overall.🍃 We keep our planet green!
Care instructions will be sent by email after tree purchase.
📦 some delays may occur in the winter to make sure your tree will arrive at you safely.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.