The Chinese Elm Bonsai Tree On Rock Slab is a beautiful and unique tree that makes a great addition to any home or office.
This tree features small evergreen serrated leaves with excellent branching characteristics, and has been trained in the traditional tiered layered style with a curved trunk.
The tree is planted in a 15" x 8 x 1" glass fiber reinforced concrete rock slab, and is 7 years old. It stands 12" - 14" tall.
- Small evergreen serrated leaves
- Excellent branching characteristics
- Traditional tiered layered style with a curved trunk
- Planted in a 15" x 8 x 1" glass fiber reinforced concrete rock slab
- 7 years old. 12" - 14" tall
Our Customers Love Us!
"I absolutely love my Chinese Elm Bonsai Tree On Rock Slab! It's so beautiful and unique, and it really brightens up my home." - Sarah K.
"This is the best bonsai tree I've ever owned! It's so easy to care for and it looks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Opens in a new window.